This position is part of the Unified Communication Group within Hitorra America. The candidate's responsibilities will include Contact Center, Voice and Video architecture, engineering standards and creating best practice technical architecture models utilizing knowledge of industry and technical trends for Hitorra America Customers. The candidate will be part of a team that will evaluate, architect and engineer enterprise Cisco solutions and other vendors UC solutions for Hitorra Technologies customers. Additionally, hands-on experience in call control, IP routing, VOIP deployments and SIP Trucking are necessary.
As a Senior Collaboration Architect for Hitorra America, the candidate will be tasked to provide engineering services, lead the implementation of designs for large contact center, single and multi-cluster UC environments, monitor and troubleshoot those designs and implementations.
The following job functions and activities will be required:
- Hours are M-F, 9 AM to 6 PM EST, that is paid on a 40-hours per work week. Minimal overtime is required (included but not limited to weekend maintenance work).
- Should be able to Design Solution working with various vendors
- Expert knowledge and experience with Internet Protocol (IP) suite is essential, including protocols such as SIP, H.323, MGCP and their relationships and integrations in large-scale networks
- Expert working knowledge for large multi-cluster deployments and integration in support of Jabber, EMCC and HTTP networking.
- Provide Tier3 technical support for Hitorra Technologies customers, including troubleshooting voice, video and data (IP) traffic.
- Knowledge and experience using a trouble ticketing system such as Remedy and Service Now
- Documentation of network issues in Remedy and Services Now including Incident, Change, and Problem Management.
- Responsible for following up on escalation of network outage and provide updates to senior management staff.
- Responsible for taking customers calls and working with them to understand technical related issues.
- +10 years related VoIP Architect experience (or +15 years similar IT experience in roles as Network Architect)
- 8-10 Years troubleshooting networks (Data & VoIP) including Contact Center, Call Manager and Unified Communication platforms along with network connectivity on Cisco routers and switches (CatOS and IOS devices) using SSH, Telnet from a command line interface.
- General knowledge of telecommunications technologies (as it relates to UC Architect) including: TCP-IP, Packet Voice, WAN, PBX-TDM, and LAN technologies, and the inter-working of these technologies. These would encompass voice, data, broadband, VoIP, IPT, and Internet services, and the deployment and implementation of these services
QUALIFICATION SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Expert working knowledge of Cisco UCS platforms (both B-Series and C-Series chassis).
- Expert working knowledge of VmWare all versions.
- Expert working knowledge for CUCM, CUCxN, CUPS (IM&P), and UCCX in the following version 8.x, 9x, 10.x and 11.x.
- Expert knowledge for multi-cluster design for both ILS, EMCC and SME dial-plans.
- Expert working knowledge of UCCX v8x, v9x, v10x and v11x (CAD and Finesse integrated)
- Expert working knowledge of UCCX routing scripts, database integration (aka dB dips) and generating reports
- Expert working knowledge of IP Contact Center, including IVR, CVP (UCCE and UCCX using Finesse).
- Expert working knowledge of networking multiple Unity Connection clusters (supporting HTTPS Networking)
- Expert working knowledge of Cisco JABBER (for Windows, MAC, Android, iPad and iPhone)
- Knowledge of Cisco Emergency Responder ((v9.X, v10.X and v11.X) both design and implementation
- Expert working knowledge of CUBE-ENT for ASR and ISR (and CUBE-SP)
- Cisco IP TDM/IP Voice Gateways (Cisco 2900, 3900, and 4000 UC routers)
- Cisco ISR 4400 running CUBE with SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony)
- Working knowledge of Cisco UCS Blade E-Series Server for hosting applications and services.
- Expert knowledge of SIP Trunks and PRI (i.e. redundant failover solutions
- Expert knowledge of voice signaling types (E&M, PLAR), including T1/PRI signaling
TDM-PBX knowledge of analog/digital Channel-bank technology (Adtran and Newbridge)
- TDM-PBX knowledge of overhead paging via 2-wire (i.e. Valcom and Singlewire)
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Valid CCIE Collaboration Certification is required. No exceptions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related degree with computer classes and equivalent experience may be considered.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in complex enterprise telephony solutions that includes Cisco Call Manager and demonstrated expertise or knowledge in:
- Telecommunications cross-connect fields, patch panels, models and various analog and digital signaling systems;
- Telecommunication networks with demonstrated reporting skills.
- Architecture, application performance / scalability, design patterns / methods, and production application transition planning and execution. Voice network management systems for the collection of data and fault isolation and restoration.
- Voice network management systems for the collection of data and fault isolation and restoration.
- Demonstrate the ability to contribute expertise in the areas of architecture, application performance / scalability, design patterns / methods, and production application transition planning and execution.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and terminate cables and grounding systems.
- Evidence of ability to analyze problems, evaluate risks and make sound business decisions.
- Evidence of progressive, visionary approach to developing new applications to improve business processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct research, draw conclusions and make sound business-oriented recommendations for the team.
- Demonstrate time management skills, including managing multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Evidence of effective verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Proven ability to gain consensus among various providers and clients when addressing architecture issues and to facilitate architectural/technical discussions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Benefits & Perks
- Learning and growth opportunities
- An opportunity to work on a highly-visible, technically advanced project with a world-class team of industry leaders.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Performance-related bonuses.