Hitorra America is seeking a Senior Data Center Solutions Architect with a strong track record of designing solutions that enable automated and virtualized computing across customer environments. The ideal candidate would have comprehensive knowledge and deployment experience of Cisco, NetApp, EMC, Microsoft, and Vmware solutions. In this pre-sales role, the Solution Architect will be working with Hitorra Technologies customers, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver professional proposals.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support of Cisco related opportunities and solutions across the territory.
- Understand client's infrastructures, their needs and provide expertise and consulting on Cisco solutions.
- Provide internal assistance on the Cisco solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Make telephone and in-person calls and presentations to clients and potential clients.
- Work closely with inside and outside account management team to develop and drive Cisco business.
- Coordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams.
- Responsible for conducting discovery, developing and delivering scopes of work, hour / cost estimates and client deliverables.
- Develop and deliver professional proposals, including design documentation.
- Ability to provide management and account team oral and written reports on the client needs, problems, interests, market situations, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Be knowledgeable about products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- Minimum of 5 years consulting or pre-sales experience.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
- Expert experience in Cisco solutions (CCIE certification).
- Expert skills in Cisco Data Center (Nexus, UCS, WAAS, MDS, etc.) and/or Unified Communications.
- VMware and/or Storage experience (EMC and NetApp) a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of Cisco products and understanding of infrastructure and best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or the equivalent in experience.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills including client-facing consulting skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Learning and growth opportunities
- An opportunity to work on a highly-visible, technically advanced project with a world-class team of industry leaders.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Performance-related bonuses.