Hitorra Technologies is currently looking for a Microsoft Certified Architect who is also Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer. The architect will focus on Active Directory, ADFS, PKI, Windows Server platform, Microsoft cloud solutions and Citrix solutions. This role will define architecture, design, and support of all Hitorra Customers. To be considered, candidates must demonstrate strong technical and communication skills, ability to design and implement critical global infrastructure platforms, and have previously supported a fast-moving enterprise environment.
- Provide ultimate responsibility for design, architecture, and support of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, Office 365/Lync, ADFS, Microsoft Enterprise PKI and Citrix Enterprize products.
- Perform root-cause analysis of complex issues ranging through hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with a variety of infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at inventive and long-term solutions.
- Collaborate with internal and external platforms to configure and support ADFS/SAML for authentication to a variety of applications.
- Continuously identify, plan, and implement necessary upgrades to support capacity planning, business requirements, and Microsoft OS/domain upgrades.
- Define appropriate domain structure, sites, services, trusts, and OU hierarchy to support all elements of end-user, desktop, server, and messaging platforms.
- Work closely with Hitorra customer’s desktop and server administrators to structure and define appropriate Group Policy hierarchy, objects, and implementation.
- Collaborate with Information Security to mitigate vulnerabilities, define and implement security policies, and support internal PKI/certificate management process.
- Continually improve processes through automation using PowerShell, Python, or other scripting languages.
- Document and implement appropriate backup and disaster-recovery procedures for all Microsoft enterprise platforms (AD, Lync, PKI, etc.).
- Citrix Architect will be responsible for managing client projects implementing the latest Citrix products, such as: Citrix Xen Desktop, Citrix XenApp, Citrix NetScaler, Citrix Xen Server, Citrix Cloud Gateway, Citrix Xen Mobile and Citrix Share File.
- 10 + years' experience in systems management and architecture on Microsoft Active Directory and Citrix Solutions.
- Be capable of managing projects and large programs for deployment / migration of Microsoft Infrastructure components.
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical filed such as Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- Expert-level knowledge of infrastructure services running on Microsoft Windows platform (DNS, DHCP, WSUS, Office 365, Lync, ADFS, Microsoft cloud solutions etc.) and Citrix.
- Expert experience using 3rd party migration tools (e.g. Quest, BitTitan, Skykick)
- Experience with managing Windows Server platform on both physical and virtual servers.
- Experience with email archival and eDiscovery platforms such as Symantec Enterprise Vault.
- Strong analytical, communication (both written and verbal), and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain documentation and provide training effectively in collaboration with a global team.
- Continuously adapt and prioritize constantly changing environment and business requirements.
- Required Certifications:
Microsoft Certified Architect: Infrastructure
Microsoft Certified Architect: Solutions
Microsoft Certified Master and Architect: Microsoft Exchange Server
Microsoft Certified Master and Architect: Microsoft SharePoint Server
Microsoft Certified Master: Windows Advanced Infrastructure
Microsoft Certified Master and Architect: Microsoft SQL Server
Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE)
Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) for Citrix NetScaler
Benefits & Perks
- Learning and growth opportunities
- An opportunity to work on a highly-visible, technically advanced project with a world-class team of industry leaders.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Performance-related bonuses.