Summary: Hitorra America is currently looking for a Senior Network Architect who is CCIE Routing and Switching and CCIE Data Center certified.
This position is responsible for all aspects of architecting, designing, implementing, and documenting firewalls, routers, wireless, and voice systems across LANs, WANs, wireless, and traditional telecommunication networks.
- Experience architecting, designing, implementing, and documenting firewalls, routers, wireless, and voice systems across LANs, WANs, wireless, and traditional telecommunication networks.
- Considerable exposure to Juniper products and design methodologies.
- Demonstrated success improving an enterprise's security posture with networking technologies.
- Experience in transforming an organization from traditional systems management to automation based approaches.
- Demonstrated experience in producing network designs from functional requirements, maintaining network topology information, and network standards documents.
- Implementation experience with Software-defined DataCenter (SDDC) technologies including Software-defined Networking (SDN) and Software-defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN).
- Experience providing high-level direction during the troubleshooting of complex service outages.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow; studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of technology core WAN operations
- Defines processes for WAN as a service and maintains service catalog of WAN services
- Manages all Alight contracted WAN providers and their services and is accountable for ensuring delivery from the vendors of WAN service as per defined SLA’s.
- Provides leadership and direction for technology core personnel in dealing with a variety of organizational and programmatic issues
- Collaborates with the Network Service Owner in aligning goals, objectives, and work plans for the delivery of timely and quality technology services
- Works with the Network Service Owner in the development of program plans that deliver quality technology services
- Oversees administration of WAN Infrastructure and the resources on which it relies, including vendors, dependent services\organizations, enterprise engineering.
- Communicates and consults with technology personnel and advisory groups to administer WAN
- Builds trust and develops effective working relationships between Core technology team and constituencies ensuring the office's programs and standards are implemented in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives of the Chief Officer for Technology
- Maintains 24 hours/seven days a week on-call status for critical core systems
- Operates and maintains wide area networks, tracks significant problems, monitors performance, and performs upgrades to hardware and software as required
- Trains technical staff at the system and building level to follow proper operating procedures necessary to maintain the integrity of the network
- Defines and Maintains documentation regarding network configurations, operating procedures, and service records relating to network hardware and software
- Maintains updated knowledge of networking protocols, experience in routed, MPLS, WAVE network environments, experience with network management utilities
- Maintains certification in network technology such as Cisco, Juniper or other relevant technology, and/or experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Has strong understanding of cabling standards, IP address management, VPN, Firewalls, network security, wireless and network management platforms
Required Technical Skills
- Cisco ISR/ASR routers. Cisco Catalyst 2k,3k, 4k,6500, Nexus 2000, 5500, 6000, 7000, 9000 class switches
- Cisco 1200, 2600, 2700, 3700, 3800 series Wireless Access Points and Cisco 5500, 5700, 8500 Wireless LAN Controllers
- TCP/IP, SSL, LACP, LLDP/CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, HSRP, GLBP, SNMP, STP, VPC, VSS, VDC, MSDP, PIM, IGMP, RTP, SIP, H.323, LWAPP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Fiber Channel, FCoE, iSCSI, 802.11abg, 802.11n, 802.11ac
- XML, DNS, DHCP
- VMWare working knowledge
- Riverbed WAN Optimization appliances
- Netscaler and F5 Application Delivery Controllers
- ASA, Juniper SRX and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Web Application Firewalls
Preferred Interpersonal Skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to analyze issues, use sound judgment, and solve complex problems
- Proficient in multi-tasking
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Understanding of development and project management processes and methodologies
- Understanding of industry trends as well as successful strategies and product roadmaps
- Strong strategic planning capabilities with proven hands on implementation experience
- Working knowledge of corporate IT disciplines and group dynamics
Must Have Skills:
- The requirements for this position are a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related field, plus 10+ years experience in network architecture
- The candidate must provide high level network design and implementation skills and combine technical intelligence with communication and presentation abilities.
- Candidate must be an individual contributor capable of self-directed work showing strong leadership and client relationship skills and who is focused on driving the complete network project
- Knowledge sharing between fellow team members
- CCIE/JNCIE Certification
Benefits & Perks
- Learning and growth opportunities
- An opportunity to work on a highly-visible, technically advanced project with a world-class team of industry leaders.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Performance-related bonuses.