Hitorra America, Inc is a Consultant, Contracting / Outsourcing and Technology Services solution provider. We provide services throughout the United States. Hitorra brings domain expertise across Cloud, Compute, OS, Virtualization, SAN, Storage, Backup & Recovery, Network, Security, Unified Communications/Collaboration and BYOD solutions to help execute small and large-scale projects seamless.
We are currently looking for energetic Senior Sales Account Manager who is confident in his or her skills and ability to find and close business clients. If you’re a dynamic individual looking for a challenge, take this opportunity to explore an exciting career with us, selling IT Solutions, Technology Products and Services to enterprise level accounts throughout the United States.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a BA/BS degree, and 5-10 years of proven outside sales experience in the Information Technology Products and Services industry. Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
Role and responsibilities
- Ability to own the entire funnel: source, engage, qualify, negotiate, close, manage
- Collaborate closely with management to plan and implement a strategic outreach plan
- Implement strategies for growing Hitorra’s corporate customer base
- Create new business by aggressively finding, qualifying, and closing leads
- Deliver product demos and training material to qualified customer opportunities
- Provide monthly accurate sales pipeline and forecast reports
- Identify and capitalize on up-sell and cross-sale opportunities
- Support marketing efforts at trade shows and events the company takes part to
- Manage customer relationship periodically following up to collect feedback and new needs
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Provide exemplary customer service to ensure Client retention
What we expect
- Verifiable track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales or Account Executive role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling IT products and services to Fortune 500 companies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing Fortune 500 clients
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM or similar
- Demonstrated proficiency in the full sales life cycle, including client prospecting and proposal development, as well as client negotiation and closing
- Experience managing in-bound and out-bound sales processes
- Exceptional ability in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Desire to work in a world-class sales organization
- Willingness to take ownership and execute
- The ability to work and develop relationships with upper management and engineering
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational ability
- Thoughtful and decisive judgement with the ability to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Learning and growth opportunities
- An opportunity to work on a highly-visible, technically advanced project with a world-class team of industry leaders.
- Full Time, uncapped commission, uncapped bonuses and excellent base
- Full Benefits after 3 months